Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Next morning makeup removal

One of the most deadly beauty sins is to leave makeup through the night. I understand that sometimes we are too tired or too lazy to remove it... And with a baby, you know mom is the last to go to bed... 

Well, In this video I remove my party makeup the next morning with the Kirkland face wipes. This is the first time I'm using them and I like them very much. They remove most makeup, and even eye makeup,  not 100% but pretty much. I recommend to use a biphasic eye makeup remover also. I use the Ponds* one. 

Over all, this wipes are very good, very soft for delicate skin, they have no smell and leave the skin pretty hydrated before moisturizing. I didn't break up after using them. Compared to the Nivea ones, this are cheaper and larger. They are found in Costco and you get a box with 4 packages with 30 wipes each, plus 2 travel versions with 15 wipes each.** The price is around 20 US dollar. 

Here is the link to the video

Hope this helps!

XOXO
KekitaG 

*found in Mexican supermarkets and drugstores, review soon comparing it to the L'oreal one. 
** Costco Mexico 

No comments: