Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Rainbow lips

This is my version of the lime crime rainbow lip I saw in the internet. I know this is not a new trend but I thought that I could use my jumbo pencils and create a similar look. 

What did I used? 
First I put on Labello Lip Balm to avoid dryness and the colors can blend better. 

All the colors are from the NYX cosmetics jumbo eye pencils and one very old I have called Hollywood cosmetics (very cheap and old brand that I actually don't know if it is still in he market). For the base I used the Milk jumbo pencil on the entire lip, so all the colors can pop a little bit more. And in no particular order I started painting with the shades:  Purple, Yellow, Green, Electric Blue.

For the liner, also a jumbo pencil in the shade Cherry

And for the glossy look, a MAC clear lipgloss. 

I took the photo with IPhone 5s and the first one is with no flash and the second one with flash. No edition. 

The original picture is this one: 
http://limecrime.com/blog/2011/10/is-eyeshadow-safe-to-use-on-the-lips/

Hope you like it! 

XOXO
KekitaG

No comments: