Wednesday, May 21, 2014

My fragrance and perfume collection

As posted in Instagram I promise to write something about my fragrance perfume collection. So here we go...


Starting from left to right. Perfumes or eau de toilette. 

Ck one. 
A unisex fragrance with oak and citrus almost mint hint in it. It lasts all day long, even your clothes smell after wearing it. It is a fresh smell and I recommend these for young adults men and females as we'll as teenagers that start using this kind of products. I'll finish this bottle but maybe I won't repurchase it again. I think i'm too old for this kind of perfume. 

Ralph Lauren 
I started using the Ralph Lauren perfume in the blue bottle since I was a teenager or in my early 20s. It is a spring summer fragrance and As I stated before for young women. This could be a very nice gift for teenager or for a sweet 16. 

Hanae Mori
Sweet vanilla candy. What else could I say? This is for the perfect smell for that young lady in her 20s or 30s who wants to keep that sweetness her. This was a gift from my mom in Mother's Day. I'm been trying it for some days ago and I like it very much. This is my kind of smell for a romantic and sweet date.

Estée Lauder pleasures exotic
A very classic smell. Is a combination of the original Estée Lauder pleasures with a fruity hint. A spring/summer romantic fragrance that can be used in day or night for any kind of events. I tried it in my late 20s and was a gift from my now husband when we were dating. Since then I almost use it every day, so I have repurchase it several times. In me it last long and even my clothes are in impregnated  with the perfume. I totally recommend it for a romantic personality. 

Versace bright crystal
Candy and flowers. This smell is a combination of sweetness and flowers, like being in the summer fields eat eating candy. It is very fresh and perfect for the daytime. This was a gift from my husband and we first noticed this perfume in Vogue magazine. 


Fragments and body sprays. 



The Body Shop Beautiful Day
All the Body Shop products have exquisites fragrances, from the body washes to the perfumes to the candles. These particular spray smells  flowery with a fresh spring and grassy tint on it. This is a kind of frangrance that you can wear every day without getting tired of it because it is soft and dedicate. This can be wore from teenagers to a mature women. Is a perfect smell for the beach date. 

Victoria's Secret Mango Temptation
Like the name says it smells like mango with a twist of flowers. It is a very fresh and summer fragrance and can be used by many women with different age ranges. I recommend this for traveling so it is not expensive and you can spray it all over your body and the smell good all day. You can combine these spray whith the body wash in the same smell, a relaxing  feeling after a long day. 

All the smells where interpreted by my own version. If you want to have the complete description of each product visit the brand website. 

Keep in mind that some perfumes and body sprays may smell different on each person. This is because of the pH of the skin and that cleansing products you use. To know if a perfume is right for you you can go to the store and try it, wear it all day without any other products on your skin and smell it at the end of the day and decide if you like it or not. 

XOXO
KekitaG

No comments: